From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these precious belongings and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were once automatically discarded are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.